Spectrum Rado Probe Holder
The Spectrum RADO Probe Holder is designed to integrate standard NIR, UV, Raman and Particle size analyser probes at adjustable depth into your process vessel or stream by means of a standard 2” Hygiene Tri Clamp process equipment port. The device is designed to allow reliable sampling of fresh material from product being processed, by wiping the window of the probe in the holder, such that a good PAT measurement may be made on a fresh sample in front of the window. The Spectrum RADO is designed to wipe away the sample already scanned whilst simultaneously wiping the face of the PAT probe so as to ensure no residue from the previous sample remains in the collection window.
The probe holder is heated to reduce the possibility of material sticking to probe window or the device itself. The device is constructed from fully traceable and certified FDA approved materials of construction. Air actuation of the device allows safe use of the Spectrum Probe.
- Holder in ATEX Zone 21/22 process environments
- Contact materials: 316L stainless steel, highly polished
- Pressure rating: 10Bar max
- Diameter range of probes that can be accommodated 12- 32mm
- Probe lengths between 200 – 300mm can be accommodated
- The holder has internal heating in the range ambient to 80 degrees C
- The wiper is used for removing sticky material form probe windows, in wet granulation processes for example
- Ensuring probe windows are cleaned between sample acquisitions in solutions contained in a vessel
- Crystals forming on an FBRM window during a crystallization process