Spectrum Seti Probe Holder
The Spectrum SETI Probe Holder is designed to integrate the 90 0 or side illumination probe from Sentronic into piping, with a diameter of down to 30mm, or into vessel where penetration of less that 100mm is required. The probe is secured by means of a standard 2” Hygiene Tri Clamp process equipment port. The device is designed to allow reliable sampling of fresh material from product being transported in a pipe or processed in vessels. The side illumination window is repeatedly flushed using the “snow plough” wiper, such such that a good PAT measurement may be made on a fresh sample in front of the window. The Spectrum SETI is designed to scrap away the sample already scanned whilst simultaneously wiping the face of the PAT probe so as to ensure no residue from the previous sample remains in the collection window.
The probe holder is heated to reduce the possibility of material sticking to probe window or the device itself. The device is constructed from fully traceable and certified FDA approved materials of construction. Air actuation of the device allows safe use of the Spectrum Probe Holder in ATEX Zone 21/22 process environments. The device is constructed from fully traceable and certified FDA approved materials of construction. Air actuation of the device allows safe use of the Spectrum Probe Holder in ATEX.
- Zone 21/22 process environments
- Contact materials: 316L stainless Steel, highly polished
- Pressure rating: 10Bar max.
- Diameter range of probes that can be accommodated 12- 32mm
- Probe lengths between 200 – 300mm can be accommodated
- The holder has internal heating in the range ambient to 80 degrees C
- This holder is designed to ensure good measurements of powder or suspensions moving down a pipe
- This probe is used for removing adhering material from side illumination probe windows
- Ensuring probe windows are cleaned between sample acquisitions as sample builds up on the window
- The holder provides a good interface to optimize analysis of powder mixture exiting a feeder