Spectrum Taso Spoon and Probe Holder
The Spectrum TASO Probe Holder is designed to integrate standard NIR, UV, Raman and Particle size analyser probes at adjustable depth into your process stream by means of a standard 2” Hygiene Tri Clamp process equipment port. The device is designed to allow collection of a sample from a dispersed product stream such that a good PAT measurement may be made. The Spectrum TASO is designed to replace this collected sample periodically whilst simultaneously wiping the face of the PAT probe as the spoon is emptied.
The probe holder is heated to reduce the possibility of material sticking to probe window or the device itself. The device is constructed from fully traceable and certified FDA approved materials. Air actuation of the device allows safe use of the Spectrum Probe Holder in ATEX Zone 21/22 process environment.
- Pressure rating: 10Bar max
- Contact materials: 316L stainless Steel, highly polished
- Diameter range of probes that can be accommodated 12- 32mm
- Probe lengths between 200 – 300mm can be accommodated
- The holder has internal heating in the range ambient to 80 degrees C
- The spoon is used for capturing dispersed powder as it falls in a pipe, so that good quality spectra can be collected
- Powder circulating in a cloud, for example in the bowl of a fluid bed dryer
- Powder as it leaves the end of a chute, the exit of a mill for example